December 16, 2012 in Adventures
Studies have shown that immersion into natural environments can reduce anxiety, aid with sleeplessness, boost your immune system as well as lift the spirit!
The good news? It doesn’t take an all day adventure to spend time outdoors, sometimes it can be as easy as taking a 15 minute stroll in a park or around the neighborhood.
Here are some tips to incorporate green into your daily routine…
- Go for a 15 minute stroll.
- Instead of eating lunch indoors, order takeout and take it to a nearby park.
- Park in the far end of the parking lot at work, and enjoy the walk.
- Conduct a meeting outside.
- Have that morning cup of coffee on the back porch.